Friday, December 21, 2007

Ho Ho HOLD ON A MINUTE!

New at NightsAndWeekends.com Since Last Week:
Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Margot at the Wedding

Today, I’m in the middle of that last-minute, one-more-thing-before-I-have-to-go rush before heading out on the annual Holiday Road Trip. It’s been one crazy week—and from the crazy crowds at screenings this week, I can tell that I’m not the only one who’s jittery and a little bit irritable.

The whole week has been a bit of a blur. In fact, when I got to my desk most mornings this week, I couldn’t even remember what I’d seen the night before. And, often, when I sat down for another screening, I had no idea which movie I was there to see. But all of that is over now. I’ve attended my last screening for the year, and I’m looking forward to that January lull.

It’s time for me to hit the road now, but I wanted to take a minute to wish you all a happy holiday and an entertaining New Year. I’ll be taking next Friday off, but I’ll be back on the 4th to start complaining about a whole new year of screenings.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home