Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I'm Not Dead Yet.

I know, I know...I haven't posted recently. But let me assure you that my recent sabbatical does not mean that I've quit my job and run off to Costa Rica to live a quiet, movie-free existence. Not that I haven't considered it, of course, but I haven't actually done it. On the contrary, I've been so busy with movies and things (as well as preparing for what has now become the weekly weekend road trip) that, while I've started posts recently, I just haven't had the time to finish them. And who wants to read a partial post?

Don't worry, though. You haven't been missing out on a whole lot. Mostly, we've just spent the last couple of weeks drinking coffee, eating cookies, and grumbling a lot.

I promise to get back to posting again soon. But, in the meantime, don't forget that the Cleveland Film Festival starts this week! I'll be missing opening weekend, but I'm packing my bags and heading north next Thursday (the 13th) to squeeze in as many movies as possible (as well as a martini or two).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home